Back to Study Notes
Faith: The Law of the Kingdom
Author: Creflo Dollar
Often we allow the world’s way of doing things to take over our lives. However, as Christians, we have available to us a way (a kingdom) that is far more powerful than the world’s system. In order to see God-kind of results in our lives, we must make the kingdom of God a priority. We must activate our faith, refusing to doubt the power of His kingdom.
- Many times, we do not give the kingdom of God priority because we are accustomed to seeking the world’s way first (Matthew 6:30-33, AMP).
- When we become born-again, we must break the habit of relying on the world’s way of doing things.
- In other words, we must train ourselves to turn to the Word of God first in every situation we face.
- We must become confident in the fact that God’s way is always the best way.
- His kingdom never fails; however, the world’s systems are failing constantly.
- Everything in the kingdom of God starts with the Word. If you feel the kingdom is not working for you, build your confidence by meditating on the Word.
- Be sure you are giving God’s Word first place in your life.
- Be sure you are not allowing unbelief to consume you; deal with any doubt you have concerning the Word (Matthew 17:20).
- Be sure the Word is growing like a seed in your heart.
- Planting the Word in your heart can be compared to a person planting seeds in the ground (Mark 4:14-20).
- Plant the Word in your heart by saying it. Protect it by rejecting any suggestion or thought that oppose God’s Word.
- To receive the promises in the Word, take ownership of them by faith.
- Be sure you are using the present tense when speaking the promise you have received by faith.
- For example, instead of saying, “God is going to heal me,” say, “By His stripes, I am healed!”
- To take possession of the Word of God, freely receive it as if you already own it.
- Matthew 6:30-33, AMP
Back to Study Notes